6 People/ Time slot
Arabic and English speaking Facilitator
Warm cup of tea and delicious Coffee
Material & Supplies
- Guest introductions
- Enjoying an assortment of tea selections
- Book binding workshop
- Conversations sharing cherished memories
- Dialogue on the importance of archiving
Each of us keeps memorabilia that reminds us of a cherished moment close to our hearts whether that memory is of a beloved person, an unforgettable place, or a life-changing experience. What is yours? How do you choose to keep it?
In Le Champs de Fleurs, we bring these memories back to life. Amidst the flowers, we invite you to an exclusive tea time to sip, bind, unwind, and share your most precious memories. As you learn the art of book binding with Zahra’a, we will indulge in conversations on the importance of archiving and storytelling.
Who is Zahra’a:
An Iraqi designer passionate about creating aesthetically unique and functional books, Zahra’a’s interest in book-binding initially began as a hobby to de-stress, but quickly became a small business through which she found a creative mode of expressing and seeing the everyday. Apart from design, she enjoys watching sci-fi films, trying new cuisines, and engaging in conversations on culture, belonging, and identity.
Things to know
What to bring:
- A personal object holding a cherished memory
- Childhood stories to share
- Your wonderful souls!
- A PCR is required to attend.
- Participants’ temperature will be checked by thermometers.
- Face masks are required.
- Keep a safe physical distance between you and others.
- Use a sanitizer frequently.