Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Meaningful conversation for children and parents “Where Do All Our Prayers Go?”
- Create and design a personalized ‘Prayer Jar’. All participants will receive a kit via email of templates and tools to prepare prior to the workshop.
- Developing lifelong habits for children in prayer and spirituality.
- Although the session will be recorded, we highly value your personal boundaries, therefore all participants may switch their cameras ON or OFF as they prefer.
- Please note that the conversation will be carried in English.
How to attend this session?
We will use the Zoom application. Similar to Skype.
If you are new to Zoom, here are a few tips for you:
1. Go to the application website by visiting this link https://zoom.us/download
2. Download the Zoom Client for Meetings and run it on your Laptop or PC
3. Start the application and Join the meeting
4. You can copy and paste the meeting ID & Password. Or you can select the zoom invitation link and it will automatically launch the application
5. You can join the meeting with the computer video (optional) and audio
Start time: 04:00 p.m.
End time: 05:30 p.m.
Venue: Zoom Application