What is this about?
Self-Care is an essential part of understanding the self. It is crucial in our journey of self-discovery.
Self Care ripples through to others, if we can find tools to help ourselves, they may be used to help others.
You have the power to be better, for yourself and your community.
We are excited to share with you a simple set of practical tools you can use to activate your senses and care for yourself at the same time! Life starts with you, so join us for Sensory Self-Care kit and let's direct that love you have to give towards yourself!
- Although the session will be recorded, yet we highly value your personal boundaries, therefore all participants may switch their cameras ON or OFF as they prefer.
- Please note that the conversation will be carried in English.
How to attend this session?
We will use the Zoom application. Similar to Skype.
If you are new to Zoom, here are a few tips for you:
1. Go to the application website by visiting this link https://zoom.us/download
2. Download the Zoom Client for Meetings and run it on your Laptop or PC
3. Start the application and Join the meeting
4. You can copy and paste the meeting ID & Password. Or you can press on the zoom invitation link and it will automatically launch the application
5. You can join the meeting with the computer video (optional) and audio
Start time: 07:30 p.m.
End time: 09:00 p.m.
Venue: Online - Zoom Application